View Single Post
Old 11th December 2015, 09:27 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by shel View Post
I watched mine last night. Another barely definition Italian master. I can see why no one else has been in a hurry to put this out on blu. Highly unimpressive. Haven't watched extras yet.

Gotta say I felt the same way, was looking forward to seeing this as I'd not watched the film in years, but I really wasn't overly impressed with the transfer at all, it was okay but nothing to get excited over and seemed to have that murky/hazy atmosphere over the film

Even the extras seemed to be cut short on this one although the Q&A with Catriona Mccoll was alright if not a little out of place considering she has nothing to do with the film. Maybe its just me but with these more obsure titles it would be nice to have a retrospective making of featurette or something similar and its a shame that the US dvd commentary couldn't have been included.

Saying that I cant really complain as I paid £8.99 for this on amazon so for that price it's another one in the collection, however if I had paid the website price of £20 then it's fair to say I would have been more than a little pissed at myself as it's really not worth that kind of money in my opinion