View Single Post
Old 12th December 2015, 10:04 AM
Cult Acolyte

Default you give me the horne

Round the Horne: Complete Series 3: Classic Comedy from the BBC Archives (BBC Classic Radio Comedy) Audio CD – Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
81wzWvmaemL.jpg

It seems to me that BBC are sitting on absolute tons of drama and radio comedy, from the post war boom to right up to today's stand up tossers they just seem to want to sit on it in some basement somewhere under lock and key and probably pad-locked in a steel box with a rather bored G4 security guard standing next to it, just in case some of it escapes into the ether of the internet. we should apparently be eternally grateful because sometimes things are put on there blessed I player, oh thank you BBc for letting us poor mortals share in your goodness, even though we all pay a ****ing license fee to keep those twats in a job and pay for all these tv and radio shows, we are not deemed good enough to own them because the BBC like to hold onto there stuff horde it away and then drip feed us a little at a time as long as we pay, what once, twice three times a lady. I luv these old radio shows Round the Horne and Hancocks Half Hour and the Goons,in this day and age you could put the whole back catalogue on a usb stick and still have room for war and peace.I love buying a product whether its a vinyl record or a dvd,but then again I don't like getting screwed unless im wined and dined first, that is what the BBC is doing, slowly releasing something on cd and charging an arm and a leg for it.I know i don't have to buy there product and I could download illegally if I wanted to but I like to support these releases because if we don't they'll probably throw the steel box into the sea and it will sit on the bed of the ocean for ever. As for this release bloody brilliant.
British Broadcasting C""ts

for Horne

for BBc