View Single Post
Old 13th December 2015, 07:26 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I didn't mind Tomcats.

I can't remember anything about it but i normally get rid of comedies immediately if i didn't like them and i still have it on the shelf. Therefore i must have liked it.

Never seen Jack Frost but i do have and enjoyed the daft Jack Frost 2.
Give Jack Frost a watch - it's a laugh.

As for Shannon Elizabeth and Tomcats, I read an interview with a few years back in which she talked about signing on to do a romantic comedy. She said it was a screwball comedy for the R rating crowd - in which she played a police officer who pulls over a guy and gives him a ticket. Naturally, he objects and it would be this tit-for-tat between the two that eventually blossoms into romance. Anyways, she really, really liked the script and she did a lot of preparation for her role. She did some police training, question female police officers on how they manage their careers, relationships and lives. Since the film was taking a while to put together, she continued to research and train until she got a call by her agent. She was told that while she still has the lead female part, the overall focus of the script had changed. Next thing she knew, she was shooting Tomcats.