View Single Post
Old 26th December 2015, 12:15 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
I think my mum must of been listening when I was waffling on about Tesco's having vinyl on there shelves.Mind you I was dropping some none subtle hits about this,so it looks like my brain washing actually worked,See not all old people are a lumber on society,as long as she's cashing in her pension. I know not everyone is a Beatles fan, and seeing that this week there back catalogue is now available on streaming sites like Spotify,it seems ironic that I got it now on vinyl,I got nothing against downloading legit ,music but over the last few months due to a few people on this site I started buying vinyl again.I doubt very much ill be buying it hundreds like I did when I was growing up,mainly because there just isn't the room,which was I think many of the reasons CD's were popular you could store them anywhere,now you don't even have to worry about storage,just download and stick it on a cloud somewhere. Any how I wouldn't say im biggest Beatles fan ,although i did all those cd re-releases this year as well so perhaps i am? But I think,and im taking a big risk of being contradicted here,because I know there's a few of you who know more than me on this subject.But Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band is a pretty damn good piece of psychedelic pop ,not saying its the best but certainly up there somewhere.Maybe its because secretly ive always wanted one of those rather colourful jackets there wearing on the front cover. Mind you I have always wanted to live in yellow submarine as a kid ever since I saw the film on television all those years ago. Anyhow as a piece of vinyl its lovely looking release and definitely worth all my time time sending subliminal messages to dear old frail grey haired mom.

out of 5
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maxresdefault.jpg (103.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg PTDC0022.jpg (99.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg PTDC0020.jpg (101.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg PTDC0021.jpg (95.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg PTDC0023.jpg (95.4 KB, 8 views)