View Single Post
Old 8th January 2016, 02:44 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
Whilst I'd obviously recommend any/all of the films on the first few pages extremely highly it's not always as simple as that as everyone has their own tastes and I'm under no illusion that some of those films which I find absolutely fantastic others may flat out hate.

I'd have thought you would have seen 2001 or at least Peeping Tom (the latter of which I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy). I know we've discussed Les Diaboliques and Onibaba on here before too although these whilst generally critically acclaimed films, certainly won't be for everyone. Hopefully you'll decide to check a few of these out at some point and if you do I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on them (whether good or bad!)
I used to own Peeping Tom on the Warner Terror Vision imprint but it's that long since i saw it i really can't judge it. 2001 bores me to death. I've tried to watch it a few times but end up turning it off quite quickly.

Wow!!! City of the Living Dead - 91. And there's me thinking it was just an enjoyable jumbled mess.

Last edited by Demdike@Cult Labs; 8th January 2016 at 02:58 PM.