View Single Post
Old 8th January 2016, 05:23 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
Arrow Video is using our materials without permission for THE STUFF just as they did PIT STOP. I hate airing this stuff but here are two emails from Alex Agran to Naomi about MARK OF THE DEVIlL for Arrow USA. Alex agreed after this no more of our work would be used for Arrow Video USA and they have gone back on this twice. Without answering emails and banning me from their Facebook page when I queried why they were acting like this.

I did not and never intended to air my anger with Arrow Video. I thought we were moving on and never having to think of them again - yet they continue to be a thorn in my side with actions such as this. A company which pushed Naomi and I away, predominantly because we were no longer BFI enough for their label manager Francesco Simeoni, is still promoting and using our materials to gain them sales in America.

The cheek of this is upsetting, especially since we once, stupidly, thought Alex Agran was a friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
Another email regarding Mark of the Devil for Arrow USA which was never about the money for us - we simply did not want it used. Eventually we agreed to a fee in the promise we would be putting all this behind us and the use of our materials for their American label would not happen again.
It looks a little like intellectual property theft to me. Actually, maybe a lot like intellectual property theft.