View Single Post
Old 11th January 2016, 03:46 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tele1962 View Post
Calum I never said anything of the sort. I have no clue as to your agreements with whoever or have I ever said you were lying, I simply stated that we on here are only interested in the films from what I can see.
If you have a grievance I do not think a internet forum is the place to make your case.

PS
I am out on this one, getting to heavy for me.

PSPS
I would much sooner hear your expert opinion on various releases.
I appreciate the kind words. Whilst I am hesitant to post personal emails I was challenged at BluRay.com to do so and felt I needed to provide some proof of what Arrow are doing. I also need to stress that whilst my fallout with the label has been public there are two of us here - Naomi and I. Naomi has remained silent and dignified yet her correspondence has also gone ignored. I even messaged Michael Brooke (edit: I need to stress here that Michael has explained, and I wish he had just said this, that as I have asked for help in finding an intellectual property lawyer he cannot be in touch as an Arrow representative. I respect this).

I really just want Arrow out of my life. Naomi does too. It is the hurtful things too - they cut us from their supply chain for instance so we will never see the new Deep Red or Tenebrae despite our work being on them. Oh but how happy they are tp use our stuff. And they continue to do so. Yet they do not acknowledge us? Tell their staff to not respond to us? Alex Agran cares not a jot for those who have helped make his label.

I might do one final blog on this, I dunno. I did want to walk away from it but what are our options if they continue to steal our work?

Last edited by Nosferatu@Cult Labs; 11th January 2016 at 08:39 PM.