View Single Post
Old 17th January 2016, 11:18 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I just had a listen to the 'Master of Cinema cast' - it seems to be an official podcast from the actual 'EUREKA' website, or at least the Twitter feed (at the Eureka website) is by the podcast guys who do the show so i assume its official right? here is the twitter feed - https://twitter.com/mastersofcinema

Well i downloaded a few episodes but really wanted to hear 'Fantastic Planet' and 'Eyes without a face' - I got through 95% of the episode on 'Fantastc Planet' and honeslty can't remember hearing that much sparsely research rubbish in all my years and that includes being on a film course for two years with a bunch of idiots who 'thought' they knew anything about film but had only seen the rocky moives... At one point they say 'it's like Avatar' . . . can you see the obvious issue with saying Fantastic Planet is like 'Avatar' apart from 'it's nothing like it' Fantastic Planet is older than Avatar... but that's a good quote to show what they are talking about... essentially they seem to have a wikipedia page, the booklet that comes with the film and a bunch of usless 'observational' opinions that all amount to me wanting to send them a b*llocks load of offensive tweets... but i wont because we all have opinions and i can rants at you lovely folks rather than upsetting the apple cart.

If you want a movie podcast guys and ladies, this is not it. It's high time Bizzar Eye made a podcast of his film reviews (see his website ) so i can actually agree with shit people say.

And if anyone ever says 'Fantastic Planet' is like Avatar you all have a duty of care for film to tell that person to f*ck right off. Haha!

Last edited by Vipp; 17th January 2016 at 11:49 PM.