View Single Post
Old 1st February 2016, 06:30 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Coming from Anolis:

The first release in a 'series'.

Quote:
Not only will the film be released on Blu-ray and DVD (both are included in the set) and both discs will include the longer UK version and the slightly different edited US-Version, but we managed to get a couple of bonus elements that you will – to my knowledge – not have seen on any other release.

Here is the full list

- commentary track with filmhistorian Dr. Rolf Giesen and Uwe Sommerlad (German)
- dokumentary „Speak of the Devil“ (featuring lead actress Peggy Cummins and productiondesigner Sir Ken Adam)
- Super-8-version
- British theatrical trailer
- reproduction of the program of the Braunschweig Filmfestival (who had hosted a Jacques Tourneur retrospective) (german text)
- picture gallery
- 20-page Booklet written by Uwe Sommerlad (german text)

I am proud beyond believe that we managed to license the documentary, that was produced by Hammer historian Marcus Hearn, and which to my knowledge has never seen the light of day before.

NIGHT OF THE DEMON will be released on the 26th. February 2016 and comes together with a box that offers space for the other 9 titles that are part of the REVENGE OF THE GALLERY OF TERROR. The edition with the box is limited to 1300 units. But after those are sold out we will continue to sell the Blu-ray/DVD set of NIGHT OF THE DEMON without the box.