View Single Post
Old 8th February 2016, 09:52 AM
Cult Master

If this is supposed to be a list of the best sequels, should I post it twice?
  • Bride of Frankenstein (sequel to 'Frankenstein): Simply the greatest film ever made
  • The Devil's Rejects (sequel to 'House Of 1,000 Corpses'): It is the perfect exploitation movie - evil, violent, sexy, brutal and it contains the best use of 'Freebird' EVER!
  • Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (sequel to 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre'): I really don't get the hatred for this film. I love it
  • Zombie Flesheaters (sequel to 'Dawn Of The Dead'): Not much I can say about this film. It's trash, but it's enjoyable trash!
  • Die Hard 2: Die Harder (sequel to 'Die Hard'): A great film. In all honesty, I could have included any of the first three sequels [haven't seen 'a good day to die hard' yet, so cannot comment on it]
  • Aliens (sequel to 'Alien'): The first one left me cold, but with this one, they upped the action, and as a result created one of the best science fiction films made
  • Inferno (sequel to 'Suspiria'): The continuing story of the Three Mothers. The first band I was in was named 'Satan's Inferno' in honour of this film!
  • Bride Of Chucky (sequel to 'Child's Play'): It's not easy for a serious film series to become humorous and 'a self-parody' and succeed. This film does it well
  • Batman Returns (sequel to 'Batman'): Tim Burton's best film - evil and mean spirited
  • Elvira's Haunted Hills (sequel to 'Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark'): There are a couple of reasons why I like this film!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic577b - elviras haunted hills.jpg (81.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg pic577a - Elviras haunted hills.jpg (56.8 KB, 5 views)

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty