Thread: Code Red
View Single Post
Old 14th February 2016, 10:25 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
I know it was a significant gap, but Nightmares in a Damaged Brain was released by Code Red on Blu-ray as Nightmares (I bought one) and it was put out this year by 88 Films, so perhaps some of this year's releases will include some of the titles which CR have previously released and you mentioned above.
Whenever another label releases something he put out he usually claims they're bootlegs. He was insinuating that about 88's release of nightmare.
Thing is, ignoring the guy (and that's actually quite easy) the releases are mostly solid and interesting. I have loads, there are some gaps due to being big cartel only and I won't pay £40 for a film regardless, unless it actually comes with something that interests me (withnail set for the book ect). If he simply stuck them on screen archives/diabolik I'd buy them.
Incidentally I've been informed that bill has been going onto facebook under different names and been posting abusive, racist remarks. As most have been deleted I'm not sure how true that is but if it is then that's pretty bad even for bill.