View Single Post
Old 24th March 2016, 07:39 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Well this could kill DCs film universe before it even gets of the ground, well if it's bad sucide squad is going to have to be exceptional if they hope to compete with marvel.

But looking online it seems one of those films the critics don't like but the public do, public review on the whole seem a lot more positive. But I'm going in with low expectations so if it's poor I won't be to disappointed
While I'm a little hesitant over suicide squad given that they seem to have given captain effing boomerang a dark and gritty makeover, I'm fond of David Ayers work as a director so think it should be a fun film. Not at all certain about BVS. I didn't loathe Man of Steel but I thought they could do better. I think the problem is Snyder, the only film of his I liked was Watchmen..

Anyway back to topic. Payday has come so I've picked up a few things off my wishlist. No Zoverstocks specials so a lot of them were the normal price one would expect with the exception of Mr Smith which is currently about £5.63. I rather like the film and the mediabook looks interesting.

mr smith.jpg the bubble.jpg

body double.jpg highway.jpg