View Single Post
Old 24th April 2016, 06:49 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I recall getting Kane Roberts solo album which he released after Raise Your Fist and Yell i think. It was a decent record with a suitably musclebound cover but it's not one i still own.
I didn't have any of Kane's solo albums. I'm not really a fan of flashy guitarists

Quote:
People probably don't agree but Alice returned with a strong band with Constrictor. Roberts was a good shredder and was what was needed at the time, Ken Mary was an excellent drummer who was also a member of Chastain, Impellitteri and Fifth Angel at the time and went on to form the excellent rock band House of Lords. Bass player Kipp Winger went on to achieve his own fame with his band Winger (Name supposedly picked by Alice) who were MTV darlings throughout the late 80's and early 90's
I think that the band at the time worked better on the live stage than they did on record

Quote:
Bass player Kipp Winger went on to achieve his own fame with his band Winger
Beavis and Butthead hated them, and so did Metallica!

Quote:
Bass player Kipp Winger went on to achieve his own fame with his band Winger (Name supposedly picked by Alice) who were MTV darlings throughout the late 80's and early 90's. Incidentally he also sang backing vocals on two songs from Alice's Welcome 2 My Nightmare album in 2011.
'Ghouls Gone Wild' & 'The Congregation' which, the way things are going, I should get to sometime in 2019!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty