View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2016, 05:58 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I went to see Captain America: Civil War this morning. I haven't really processed my feelings yet, I did really enjoy it but my cinema audience was too annoying, I might go and watch it again later in the week.

Who goes to the cinema with a multi-pack of crisps? and this same little girl in my row got up 5 times to use the toilet, I know it's a long film but that's like once every 25 mins haha.

I'll agree with those who have seen it though, it's epic, it's well paced, it's directed well and it's the best Spiderman film I've seen. It also made me want to watch Ant-Man.
Was I bit like this when I went to see batman vs superman, a woman was there with her young children and I mean young none of them must of been older than 8 and the youngest must of been about five. They Spent the whole move running around and she must of taken them to the toilet at least 20 times! While the mother just sat thier with a shopping bag full of snacks even though she had a large popcorn and nachos. Really surprised they didn't get throwing out or the staff had a word

If a films a 12a I do think children under that age should not be allowed in even if they are accompanied by an adult especially a long film and batman vs superman really isn't a movie to take young children to, or anyone for that matter!

Last edited by trebor8273; 2nd May 2016 at 06:12 PM.