Thread: Show Us Yours!
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2016, 07:47 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
I'd like to know what skin is on the floor and if you hunted it yourself. Awesome collection too, so jealous! I love that Matrix ship and the Lord of the Rings chests. Your import fee's must be astronomical!!
The skin was a gift from my husband a few years back and I'm not sure of which kind of animal it is from.. The size makes me think it is probably from a somewhat big one so I'm guessing a cow maybe(?).
Hehe, I love those items too! Regarding the import fees, there's a catch: I always prefer to buy items from (or with the help of) friends that live at the countries of the stuff I want.. So that reduces the import fees to almost zero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by platostotal View Post
Sammy, I remember when you designed that room, and you've filled it already... (bet you start a second room) that Japanese Pulp Fiction poster really sets the room off nicely, perhaps a career in interior design beckons...

And echo statements, nice to see you back.
LOL! Yes, that was more desperating than funny to be honest! hahahahahah
We've bought a new house so I'm hoping the collection will have more room there now! :P
FYI: that's the real reason I'm not buying a lot of items lately, since I'm sharing my time/money for work-new house renovations-muay thai practicing.. hehe
Thanks for the kind welcoming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
There's stuff there I've never even seen before.
LOL! Awesome to hear it!

Quote:
Forgive me, where is this blog?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Sammy´s DVD Collection --- "Don't you want IT?!" ---

At the bottom of all Sammy's posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
The first link in Sammys signature.
Quote:
Cheers Dem.
Doesn't show on crapatalk.
Thanks for the help, guys!
Harker: I'd like to hear a feedback from you about the blog!