View Single Post
Old 17th May 2016, 07:55 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
This is my main problem when it comes to purchasing discs.

I just can't limit myself to one or two genres/labels with my collection, no matter how strict I try to be with myself. Plus, being multi-region makes it worse in a lot of ways, to the extent that I can understand someone who wishes to stay 'region-locked' - almost an exercise in self-restraint and buyer's chastity

Unfortunately liking a lot of stuff, being both in the market for BD and DVD (although most releases are either double-play or BD and DVD nowadays so outside of a few TV shows and Network / Shameless releases my DVD buying is pretty much zero - thankfully), being multi-region, on a budget, and getting in on the Blu-ray format a little later than most, has resulted in a long wish-list that grows faster than it shrinks most of the time. Despite the need for prioritising, budgeting and sacrificing it's all good fun though and I enjoy it immensely - the buying, the collecting, the watching, the announcements etc. otherwise I just wouldn't bother.
Dont get me wrong i love most genres of film but financial and space restrictions dictate my purchases especially when i went multi region i went a little trigger happy with Scream Factory