View Single Post
Old 26th May 2016, 09:58 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Probably because everyone's sick of urban dance groups or the same kind of stuff we get on the Voice or X-Factor.

Why watch it if you don't like the acts. I think you're just a social media reality junkie.

I just watched Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig in Cowboys and Aliens. Now that's talent!
Erm Probably because everyone's sick of urban dance groups or the same kind of stuff we get on the Voice or X-Factor. And you call me a reality junkie.
I wouldnt know detest both shows, actual detest 99% of any kind of reality shit.
But i confess i dont mind bgt so pft to ya
Any celebrity shite i avoid and that includes im a celebrity get me out of here. Dancing on ice and any other crap along those lines
Never watched any towie, goerdie shore or the likes.
And wont watch things like cant pay take it away, imo its playing upon other people misery when people are down on their luck or in situation thats sometimes not their fault.
Tbh i say i avoid a good 90-95% of tv,
Only soap i like is the one you wash with, but dont mind Corrie from time to time and detest Eastenders with a passion, its like a who can shout the loudest and longest competition each week, no one talks everyone just shouts and argues, there not a ounce of humour, last time saw it was way before pat died, i sometimes go out the room if i can if someone puts it on.