View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2016, 01:41 AM
Cult Rookie

Default Parallel Universe With Demons 3

Okay. This post is going to be a little bit out there, but does anyone remember the whole "Berenstein" vs "Berenstain" Bears conspiracy that went around on Reddit that said those who remembered "Berenstein" were from a parallel universe?

Well, if not, there's a subreddit, but I can't post a link until after 15 posts. (Yes I am a complete newbie to the forums. Hello.)

So, going off of this, I could've sworn Demons 3 existed. And it was only as recent as last year. I was in a cult video store and going through their horror selection and I remember seeing Demons, Demons 2, and Demons 3 all next to one another. The first one has the yellow font, the second had red, and I could've sworn the third had blue or yellow. Not only do I remember seeing it, I remember picking up the damn box and looking at the back of it and seeing images similar to the first two films and thinking I would research it and come back later if it was all it was made out to be.

Then, a year later, I go to the store and they say they've never carried it because Demons 3 doesn't exist!

I know that a ton of films have marketed themselves as Demons 3 like The Ogre and such but I know this was a DVD case that had the same font, format, and definitely images with similar makeup to the first two on the back.

Has anyone else ever experienced this or something similar where a movie they have physically seen just up and disappeared from existence?

Is there a parallel universe where Demons 3 is Demons 3?