Thread: Code Red
View Single Post
Old 8th July 2016, 07:19 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horrormad1983 View Post
So i used Shipito for the first time to buy some bits from the Code Red website. I picked up Girly ($24) and The Beach Girls ($33) and had to pay $2 to shipito and opted for the Airmail which was the cheapest. I waited for just under two weeks when yesterday i had the dreaded note from Royal Fail saying i had to pay £14.95. These two discs have proved very expensive and to make matters worse i recieved two copies of Girly. I filled in my own customs form and noticed Tax I.D, does anyone know if i have to fill this in? I marked as gift and also labelled at $15 too which should have saved me a customs payment. This is the first time i've done this so any help would be appreciated
That's really curious, I've had three orders from them through now without any customs issues. What was actually marked on the package when you received it? Code Red don't include an invoice, so it's not like customs could open it and claim it was mislabelled. Even with the standard £8 handling fee £14.95 sounds way too much for two titles. I haven't noticed anything about Tax ID before.