View Single Post
Old 11th July 2016, 05:12 PM
Cult Addict

The Aliens are already here.

Picture a time when there existed a country ruled by an alien race, named the unaccountables.

The everyday creatures went to and fro over the lands, wrapped up in their own thoughts, leaving the aliens in charge with the freedom to do and say whatever they wanted.

The aliens told the everyday’s whatever they wanted to hear and assured them everything would be taken care of,their existences would be safe and that the aliens and the everyday's were always equal and united.

Unaccountable, the aliens told lies, made hollow promises and then slept soundly in their comfy beds.

They took the everyday’s money and squandered it on fancy fineries and trinkets, when all the money had been spent they patted each others backs, laughing at how they’d fooled everyone again.

one day the unnacountables dressed up in silly disguises and argued once again.

Taking part was the honey monster, toad of toad hall, albert steptoe and count dracula.

Competition - The Twilight Zone: Complete Collection - 6th July 2016 - FINISHED-honey-monster.jpg Honey Competition - The Twilight Zone: Complete Collection - 6th July 2016 - FINISHED-toad-toad-hall.jpg Toad

Competition - The Twilight Zone: Complete Collection - 6th July 2016 - FINISHED-albert-steptoe.jpg Steptoe Competition - The Twilight Zone: Complete Collection - 6th July 2016 - FINISHED-count-dracula.jpg Dracula

This kept the everyday's confused and when the argument needed to be resolved nobody really knew what to do.

Afterwards the entire country entered a state of Limbo,neither here nor there, where the only thing certain was uncertainty.

The unaccountable ones dissolved.

The country from then on became known as Brexitannia.
And from then on it and the everyday’s resided somewhere in the Twilight zone.

MIKE: I've got it! Peter Cushing! We've got to drive a stake through his heart!
VYVYAN: Great! I'll get the car!
NEIL: I'll get a cushion.