View Single Post
Old 24th July 2016, 10:50 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
Given the Arrow version has a seperate site can reward even be used/claimed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeZius View Post
Oh man... so clever of them not to put it on their site, so you can't get points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
I asked them about that about an hour ago on FaceBook. I am still waiting for a response from them!
After not getting any reply from my question on Friday, I asked them directly on FaceBook:

"Hi guys. When you announced on Friday that you were going to be releasing the Herschell Gordon Lewis 'shock and gore' box set, I asked you how I can redeem the Arrow points that I have gained by buying things direct from the Arrow shop. I must have missed your answer to my question, so I'm sorry but I have to ask it again: "How can I redeem the Arrow points that I have gained from buying direct from you (and giving you my money direct) so that I can get the HGL box set?". I know that this is a very limited edition release, and I do not want to miss out on it, so please let me know what I need to do to be able to use my Arrow points. Thanks in advance"

That was over an hour ago, and I have not had any reply from them.

I'm starting to think that Arrow are treating their fans with contempt over this!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty