View Single Post
Old 25th July 2016, 07:56 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Nothing outstanding for you i see, however only one poor one so it's not too bad.
Yeah, I'm on a bit of a slasher kick at the moment - I blame the hot weather! A lot of them are pretty poor, but there's still plenty of entertainment to be found. Tulpa was a nice change of pace though to the '70s and '80s low budget nonsense. A nice blend of eroticism and gialli and I lapped up all the style over substance aesthetic. It will be one I'll probably pick up eventually.

I felt like something a little more light-hearted on Sunday so opted to re-watch Hitch's 2 hr+ long communist epic Torn Curtain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
The Witch has finished horror with me for a while. I watched Castle's 13 Ghosts last night (with ghost viewers) and realized i needed a break from horror as everything pales in comparison with The Witch.
High praise indeed for The Witch! I may actually save my viewing of it for around Halloween as I think the mood will enhance this one even more... it seems a fair wait, although I do have a stack of stuff to watch in the meantime and want to get the new room sorted too in order to start enjoying the 'film experience' more again. I've also saved Symptoms for the same reason.