Old 21st August 2016, 08:09 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Supergirl

Enjoyed this a lot more that when I first watched. OK its corny and its never going to be a classic but it's highly enjoyable with a likeable cast and characters who have good chemistry. Will be interesting to see what season 2 will be like with the introduction of superman as a main on screen character which they said would never happen, will be interesting to see if he turns out to be a better man of steel than Cavill. Will also be introduction lex luthor which could make max lord a bit obsolete as in this his basically a lex author lite, I would really like to see them cast Michael Rosenbaum but I doubt they will, and last but not least we will have Wonder woman herself Linda Carter as the president of the united states. But the standouts have been calsita flockhart as Cat Grant and the martian manhunter who was just fantastic

Also watched the first two episodes of Stephen Kings nightmares and dreamscapes as well as the first three episode's of twin peaks which is still one of the most engrossing and interesting series ever.

Yeah, I doubt we'd ever see Rosenbaum. They wouldn't give us Tom Welling as Superman (which a lot of people, including me, would've loved to have seen), so I can't see them bringing back a former actor to play Lex, unfortunately.

I need to dig out my Nightmares and Dreamscapes dvd, I remember really enjoying it.