View Single Post
Old 1st September 2016, 06:03 AM
Cult Master

Although there had been no new album release, Alice was out on the road with a brand new show between 10th June 2007 - 25th March 2009. The tour was entitled 'The Psycho-Drama Tour'', and it was the first time since 1988 ('Raise Your Fist And Yell') that the gallows were the chosen method of execution

The band for this tour consisted of:

Alice Cooper - Vocals
Keri Kelli - Guitar
Jason Hook - Guitar
Chuck Garric - Bass
Eric Singer - Drums

The basic setlist for this tour consisted of:
  • It's Hot Tonight
  • No More Mr Nice Guy
  • Under My Wheels
  • I'm Eighteen
  • Is It My Body?
  • Woman Of Mass Distraction
  • Lost In America
  • Be My Lover
  • Raped And Freezin'
  • Long Way To Go
  • Muscle Of Love
  • Public Animal #9
  • Desperado
  • Halo Of Flies
  • Welcome To My Nightmare
  • Cold Ethyl
  • Only Women Bleed
  • Steven
  • Dead Babies
  • Ballad Of Dwight Fry
  • Medley: Devils Food - Killer - I Love The Dead
  • School's Out
  • Billion Dollar Babies
  • Poison
  • Elected

The tour started in South America, with 9 shows being announced but ultimately only three were played - Brazil (June 10th), San Paulo (June 12th) and Argentina (June 14th). After these, a handful of dates are played in mainland Europe between June 21st - July 1st. Australia follows (July 6th - July 21st) and then North America (August 10th - October 31st). Support acts on the American dates included The Blue Oyster Cult and Heaven And Hell (the re-named Black Sabbath, with Ronnie Dio and Vinny Appice). UK dates were then played between November 6th - November 18th, and the band visits Sheffield, Glasgow, Newcastle, Birmingham, Nottingham, Brighton, Bournemouth, Cardiff, London and Manchester. Support on these dates come from Motorhead and Joan Jett & The Blackhearts. More dates in Europe and Russia follow between November 21st - December 2nd

Between 19th March - 22nd March 2008, the band were in Australia and New Zealand, before playing a single Japanese show on 27th March. After a break, while the band recorded a new album, a few European dates were played between July 6th - July 21st

The new album was released mid-tour, July 25th 2008, so the remainder of the tour will be noted after the next album critique

Although there was no DVD release of the tour, a fan filmed version can be found here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg psycho drama london ticket.jpg (12.3 KB, 1 views)

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty

Last edited by Susan Foreman; 1st September 2016 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Lots of mistakes to be corrected! Written when I was half asleep!!