View Single Post
Old 15th September 2016, 11:40 AM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Here's my latest image of the 20 movies I've seen since the other one of these. I've seen a few since then, but they'll be going into the next image. Crazy to think I've been doing this for a good few years now!

1. The Worm Eaters - Most gross-out, disgusting 'kids' movie ever made
  2. The Confessional Murders - Excellent British horror from the 70s. Top stuff!
  3. The Strange World Of Coffin Joe - Another surreal nightmare in the Coffin Joe series
  4. The Rape Of The Vampire - Very strange but a great watch!
  5. The Sword In The Stone - A Disney classic that's still hilarious - although it does drag a bit
  6. The Nutty Professor - Never gets old! One of E. Murphy's best IMO
  7. The Return Of Ringo - One of the best Spaghetti Westerns, that isn't from Leone
  8. Panic - New London thriller that's very similar to Rear Window. Another great watch
  9. The Last King - Vikings on skis! Lots of action - decent for a viking flick
  10. Carnival Of Blood - Yawn! Got so bored of this film. I used to really like it though
  11. The Man Who Fell To Earth - Classic of David Bowie's. Although it is a tad too slow, it's one of the finest British sci-fis
  12. Let's Be Evil - One of the most visually unique horror films I've seen. Virtual Reality nightmare
  13. The Living Dead At Manchester Morgue - A zombie MASTERPIECE! Watched after finding out the place I visited in Peak District was a filming location from the film!
  14. One Million Years BC - My personal fave Hammer film
  15. A Night At The Opera - Classic Marx comedy
  16. Cannibal: The Musical - Slightly overrated, but still lots of fun. Catchy songs too!
  17. Hue & Cry - Excellent British B&W film. Highly recommended for a Sunday afternoon
  18. Catfish - Interesting documentary if it wasn't all faked (apparently)
  19. Looney Tunes Back In Action - Love the Looney Tunes! Although it can't come even close to Space Jam
  20. Bloodbath At The House Of Death - Huge fan of the British horror comedy with Kenny Everett and Vincent Price. Two British legends! Horror laughs done in the best possible taste...