View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2016, 08:18 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Film No.3

WrongTurn6LastResortPoster.jpg

An strange inheritance leads Danny and his friends to an abandoned resort in the woods run by a odd brother and sister. Not long after arriving all the friends realise that something is not right with the place but Danny is captivated by the place and the brother and sister that have been looking after the resort. The longer they stay the more detached from his friends and girlfriend who was the only one who supported him and his idea to up sticks and live in the resort with his new "family".

Right from the get go you know exactly what you are in for the first scene we have boobs sex and gore as is the way with every entry in the series. The first kill had me worried because it was really shitty CGI and alarm bells started to ring but a couple of seconds later we were back to practical effects with the next brutal kill with some barbed wire to the face nice and gory does it

Like all these films the acting is not so good and all the characters are assholes but thats the fun for me because it makes their deaths all the more fun. I love this series they are just fun films full of brutal kills great effects and a healthy sprinkle of boobage.

7/10 FUN FUN FUN FUN