View Single Post
Old 4th October 2016, 06:35 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
Could anyone post a link to where it officially states that CR DVD, not Joe Bloggs on Bluray.com or A Shole on some fan film forum, has stated that they have world wide rights to any Italian movie? To my meagre knowledge they have never done so but I could be wrong.
The only two films CR has claimed as exclusive to them is the North American rights to Schoolgirls in Chains and the Worldwide rights to The Love Butcher. All the rest of his releases he has stated that he has only a USA contract - which he uses as an excuse that he cannot legally sell his films outside the USA.
I'm just intrigued to where this all comes from...
Any links??
I don't know if Bill ever 'stated' he had worldwide rights to some of his upcoming Italian titles or not, but it was heavily implied by some Blu-Rage etc forum users that he did. It was I think just a rumour that started on Blu-Rage. I think people may have misconstrude that Bill had signed an exclusive deal with some of the rights owners for the titles. So I thought I'd check with 88 Richard if that was the case and shut down the forum rumours.
With following the missing Doctor Who episodes forums and the rumours that start and are later taken as fact I thought I'd do some asking.