View Single Post
Old 6th October 2016, 05:46 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Film No. 6

Bait_Poster-27x39-01.jpg

A Tsunami hits a coastal town in Australia and traps the customers of a supermarket in the store but not only is the water rising great white shark has managed to make its way in with the water

The first scene of the film and we are off to a bad start the CGI is absolutely terrible why i am surprised is beyond me. The acting is syfy channel bad and no matter how hard they try and make you care about the characters you honestly just dont give two shits about any of them. As if things are not bad enough they dress one guy up in shopping baskets and bean tins to make him sink to the bottom to turn off the electricity before the water hits the exposed electric cables and the shark just brushes past him maybe taking pity on the poor asshole for volunteering for just a stupid stunt. I was not expecting too much but i did expect to have some fun with this one but it was horrendous all the emotional moments were just painful to watch because there was no emotion just people talking and not feeling anything. There are moments where the shark is a physical prop but more often than not is bad CGI.

Not recommended at all it gets a

2/10

Just gets the 2 because i enjoyed watching annoying people get munched but thats the only good side of the dud.