View Single Post
Old 9th October 2016, 01:21 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Film No.8

Dude+Bro+Party+Massacre+III.jpg

After the murder of a member of the DELTA BI THETA fraternity by a serial killer known as Motherface his twin brother joins the fraternity to uncover the mystery of his " accidental " death.

This film is full of bad acting hit and miss jokes tons of blood and stupid characters. Shot to look like a vhs this is supposed to be the last found vhs after the films were destroyed. As stupid as this film is its a really fun watch and i would recommend lots of alcohol sadly i didnt have any but films like this are made for those drunken nights. There are a number of commercials inserted in between scenes some of these last a couple of seconds and others are a bit longer the ones the work the best with the humour are the short ones whereas some of the longest ones are feel like they were trying too hard and didnt work.

Couple of quick facts

Fact No. 1 Despite the title there are no parts 1 & 2 we get a summary of the first two parts at the start of part 3

Fact No. 2 The film stars Greg Sestero who many will know as Mark from The Room. Funny thing is his acting in such a low budget film like this is still better than what he offered in The Room.

greg.jpg

OH HI MARK

As fun as it was for me its not for everyone just look at it as a couple of steps below Troma and you know what you are getting yourself in for.

6/10