View Single Post
Old 10th October 2016, 07:23 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Halloween Night (2006)

Incarcerated for butchering fellow family members an inmate of a maximum security medical establishment escapes and goes back home on Halloween night and the killings begin again.

Sounds familiar? It won't be hard to believe if i say this film was made by The Asylum, a company renowned for ripping off more well known movies. But this one is a little different as it's not just a hack job, Fangoria magazine head honcho Michael Gingold is behind this one and for the most part it's rather enjoyable, very gory, full of naked lesbians ...you see now i have Nordy's attention!

i wasn't lying though, Halloween Night is exploitation at it's best, both exploiting the studios by ripping offer a better film and exploiting the punters with gruesome violence and T&A. Sure it's derivative but it's well made with great effects and some fun intricacies to the storyline outside the basic derisory premise. It only receives a measly 4.1 score on IMDB but i think it's a whole lot of Halloween horridness and do tend to watch it every October.