Thread: Code Red
View Single Post
Old 10th December 2016, 09:24 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Looking at my Shipito account, I also marked the items as Gift and a value at $20, so I'm not really sure what you're doing differently. I can't get into the list of shipping options and prices (I think I might need to have an order to do so), but all of my orders are listed as Airmail, and all arrived in around a weeks time.

I've attached two screenshots, the first is the Code Red Spanish bundle (I thought this included The Love Butcher too, but it appears not as I've only listed 3 items). But for those 3 shipped, the charge was $13.14. Which is a bit of a difference from the two you got for $27. I've also attached my Criterion Flash Sale order, which was 6 titles, bearing in mind they weigh more, with larger cases and booklets (one was also a digipack; Investigation Of A Citizen Above Suspicion), and it came in a box not a jiffy bag, and that was still less than you paid, at $26.51. So I guess it's about which shipping option you choose rather than what you're marking the prices as.

You are using the California address too aren't you? It has the lowest rates and fastest shipping time being located next to the airport.

With Code Red's shipping charges on top, it's usually always worked out around what Diabolik would charge. Although I hear Ronin have a free shipping option.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shipito01.jpg (36.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg shipito02.jpg (55.2 KB, 14 views)