View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2017, 12:31 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Oh all these worries about who the next Doctor might be gave me the creeps when it was due, but so far all changes were working well for me. OK, as I only had seen quite a few of the #4 (Tom Baker) episodes before I got into the new version, it had not been a big problem and I even liked the concept as I found it unique. The change from Eccleston to Tennant was quite easy as I quickly became a big fan of David and so I dreaded the change quite a bit, but Matt Smith already had me quickly onto his side by the time he ate the fish fingers with custard inb his pilot episode. So it was hard again, when he was changing and it took me a bit longer to get onto Peter's side, but once I noticed that he may be the best of the new Who players as he can put stuff from all older Docs into his acting, I am once again hoping for him to keep up the role a bit and dread that change again, especially with all the rumours, which I hope we can all laugh about one day as they were unfonded. So for me, I hope the Doc stays male and the makers do not try to fiddle about with the aimed at audience - Class showed me that I am not good for young adult stuff and if I want a Kid's show, I don't really know...