View Single Post
Old 27th January 2017, 05:02 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Default THE POWER HOUSE OF A POWERHOUSE COMPETITION! WIN DE PALMA'S BODY DOUBLE!

Fancy winning a brand new sealed copy of Powerhouse's fantastic release of BODY DOUBLE?

A cracking De Palma thriller with a superb Pino Donnagio score.

Of course you do.

All you have to do is tell me if you were a hardcore body double-what'd be your psyedunoum/alter ego and why?

This should be interesting!

As usual,whoever gives Uncle Reaps the best giggle wins the disc...simple as.....

Still here?
Get thinking......

INDICATOR LIMITED EDITION SPECIAL FEATURES
• 4K restoration
• Original stereo audio
• Alternative 5.1 surround sound track
• Craig Wasson Interview (1984, 8 mins): archival NBC interview conducted by Bobbie Wygant
• Pure Cinema (2015, 38 mins): extensive interview with first assistant director Joe Napolitano
• The Seduction (2002, 17 mins): De Palma discusses the first treatment of the script
• The Setup (2002, 17 mins): an examination of the plot
• The Mystery (2002, 12 mins): Melanie Griffith discusses her nude scenes and De Palma's shyness
• The Controversy (2002, 6 mins): cast and crew discuss the film's critical reception
• Isolated score: experience Pino Donaggio’s original soundtrack music
• Image gallery: on-set and promotional photography
• Original theatrical trailer
• New and improved English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
• Limited edition exclusive 40-page booklet with a new essay by Ashley Clark and archival reprints, including a lengthy 1985 interview with De Palma
• Limited Dual Format Edition of 5,000 copies
• UK Blu-ray premiere

Attached Thumbnails
THE POWER HOUSE OF A POWERHOUSE COMPETITION! WIN DE PALMA'S BODY DOUBLE!-002_body_double_bd_2d_packshot_72dpi_1000px_transp.jpg  

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.

Last edited by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs; 27th January 2017 at 05:30 PM.