View Single Post
Old 14th February 2017, 05:34 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
What does everyone predict for friday's may announcements?
2 re-issues from stuff they've already put out, 1 obscure Asian crap fest that they'll tell you is whacky and much sought after, a Michael Mann release but most likely not The Keep, Phenomena....yawn.... and maybe, just maybe, one decent release like The SLAYER, FFS!!!
Whatever they put out the fan boys will fawn and proclaim day 1 purchase!! I cannot get excited about their release schedule any more, for me only the House and Phantasm boxsets are worth dipping into my wallet for, the rest that they have released this year are just not my cup of tea.

I understand they have broadened their horizons and the more appeal to a wider audience enables them to give some much needed love to some of the horror cult films that attract people like me and for that, they do deserve praise and more power to them. Although I have the Cult Epics Buttgereit boxset, I would like to see the final two films given the same love that they gave to Nekro 1 and 2. Fingers crossed.