View Single Post
Old 1st March 2017, 10:54 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 187713

Ten years after the events of the first film Sidney Prescott returns to promote her new book . As soon as she steps foot in her home town the Ghostface murders start up again terrorizing a whole new crop of annoying collage assholes.

This here is a real mixed bag first off the good the kills look really good granted they are all stabbings but the effects are realistic. Wow that was shorter than i thought.

Now the bad.

The acting is pretty shit and the story is shit the whole idea behind the killings was just stupid. In the original there was a lot of talk of the rules of horror and what to do and what not to do to survive but here every single person is talking about the rules of horror even the bloody cops were at it. Every single person is this film is just so agonisingly stupid that it hurts my brain watching it. Even when Ghost Face was on screen attacking people his victims just didn't have any urgency to escape or even show much emotion at all just way too calm which repeatedly removed me from fearing for the character just left me with an attitude of well if they dont care why should i.

Maybe i missed something but i wouldn't recommend this at all and it saddens me that this was Wes Craven's last film. It really lacked fun i just felt annoyed and frustrated after such a promising start it just went down hill at a rapid pace.

Scream 4 gets a

4/10 just because i enjoyed the kills.
You didn't miss anything Nord. Scream 4 is pants. Mainly it was just boring.