View Single Post
Old 2nd March 2017, 06:35 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

df900d60d784b24c359085bac325618c.jpg

Roger and Frank are two close friends with a passion for motorcycles when they head out into the Texas wilderness with their wives for a vacation in their new motorhome for some off road motocross a dream break away from the hustle and bustle of the city . But soon the vacation turns into a living nightmare when they witness a sacrifice during a satanic ritual. From here on out things go from bad to worse when they are followed everywhere they go crazy things keep happening to their motor home every single person they meet is even shadier than the last. Is there anyway out of this living hell.

Brilliant film full of paranoia with barely any relief for the entire running time the characters are constantly looking over their shoulders treating anyone they cross with caution the only people they can really trust is each other and it feels like the whole state of Texas is part of the Satanic cult. Up until the last twenty minutes it has more of a psychological feel and the final act is where it's more action with the couples forced to defend themselves when the threat turns from just warnings to full blown attempts on their lives. I loved the ending fantastic.

My favourite scene was in the bar where the band is just starting to play a slow love song and a bar fight break out and straight away the band abandon the ballad and kick straight into some good ole fashioned country fighting music HELL YEAHHHH!!! Sorry got a little excited there but i love when that happens in those types of scenes

Race With The Devil gets a

8/10