View Single Post
Old 1st April 2017, 05:48 AM
Cult Master

Be interesting to see if this is still news when it isn't April 1st!

"#weekendannouncement01

88 Films is proud to announce the partnership of the century as we unleash a #f**kitlist that we know you will all lust over. That's right 88 Films has agreed to enter into a partnership with the thrilling American label Code Red Entertainment to exclusively distribute their material across the British isles. The first joint release in the new 88-Red Label will be one of your most anticipated requests - 1982's classic video nasty THE SLAYER, restored in HD from the hard work that this partnership has already produced. The release will be accompanied by an exclusive audio commentary featuring Bill Olsen of Code Red and 88.

Comments 88: "We have always been huge admirers of Code Red and we were thrilled to reach out to this awesome label and gain nothing but goodwill, friendship and harmony. What a lovely situation this has blossomed into."

Meanwhile Olsen maintains: "Those cheeky chaps at 88 Films are a laugh riot. They sometimes dare me to drink that one more glass of Prosecco even when it is clear I can't take anymore. I'm telling you - I can't take another wild night out with them... these guys really know how to hold their liquor and get the girls.""

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty