View Single Post
Old 5th April 2017, 11:56 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Recent purchases, mostly new releases over the past month or so. The highlights for me are 2 Masks For Alexa, House The Collection, Ludwig and The Big Heat. The House series doesn't seem to get a lot of love here, but I'm really nostalgic for a lot of the horror comedies from that period, things like The People Under The Stairs, The 'Burbs, The Vagrant, etc. They don't make films like this any more, I'm sure some would think with good reason, but not I. I remember liking The Horror Show too, and it being quite slasher-y, but I haven't seen that for a lot of years. A few DVDs I found cheap(ish), one (Dark House) was purchased from Poundland back in October. Really looking forward to Tangerine, and Road Games.

Definitely scaling back, much more so in the future. Trying to save for a trip to FrightFest this year and a new PC, as mine is slowly dying a death. My backlog will certainly keep me busy, and the occasional release I just have to have, and all my existing pre-orders... I'm really tempted to pick up Inquisition and that Franco set from Mondo Macabro a week on Friday. I'm just not sure that Franco set will be worth the price for my tastes in Franco. I keep wavering on it.