View Single Post
Old 1st May 2017, 02:46 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Jason_goes_to_hell.jpg

Part 9 The Hidden pt 2

Jason is no longer a deep sea diver he is now the extraterrestrial parasite from 80s film The Hidden moving from body to body hoping to track down the daughter of his sister the only person capable of killing or resurrecting Jason. Yeah thats right this story is lets just say a sack of shit but only for a Friday The 13TH film if it was The Hidden pt 2 it would be a lot better. The gore effects and prosthetics look fantastic. In every films a machete conveniently shows up just handy enough that Jason can get his hands on it sometimes it's in a tool shed , someone is cutting the hedge in the garden with one someone else is making a sandwich and buttering the bread with a machete

This film by another name would be a 6 but it's sort of hard to forgive this shit having the Friday name attached to it.

3/10

Emma missed out on this one up early for work tomorrow and after this shit show the last two Jason X and Freddy v Jason will have to wait until tomorrow im absolutely wrecked. A day well spent if you ask me

Thanks to everyone for all the likes and reading my small few words on each one and also for your patience with me posting so much cheers