View Single Post
Old 16th December 2009, 07:45 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchslicer View Post
will do mate , im just waiting for a message off him cuz i got this from him about an hour ago

"Please give me feedback Tapeworm, again I have 1 last edit down of the film and I may have Jessie do alittle more soundtrack work to fill out some slow spots.
As for the Cover only 5 were made. I have one, Brandon Husell ( Frank) has one, Jason Toth ( G-man) has one, Mario Dominick has one and you have the last. I ran out of Platsil Gel 10 that's why only 5 got made; These are basically prototypes as I was thinking about doing a run of 50 in the custom covers once I get the discs pressed and I am also looking into finding a printer who can do Glossy prints on Card stock as I want to do a 50 run of VHS Tapes in Old School Big Boxes as I and a number of people I know(like Louis from Massacre Video) are VHS collectors.
Well enjoy and thanks for the support. It's the fans that are willing to risk trying new things that keep independent horror alive...And if you like them share them in the UK...bootlegging is advertising for independents as far as I am concerned."
Brian

to me thats saying he doesnt mind if i pass around a copy but i sent him a pm to make sure if so ill send you a copy BE
That would be awesome mate!