View Single Post
Old 12th June 2017, 01:30 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
If I was in that frame of mind, I would now be pointing out that Alice's first single was actually 'Reflected', back in 1969. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, and assuming that you were actually referring to Alice the solo artist, as opposed to Alice the member of The Alice Cooper Group, I would now be pointing out his first single was in reality 'Only Women Bleed' from 1975. To put you right, I would be letting you know that 'Paranoiac Personality' is the first single taken from the upcoming album release

But I am not in that frame of mind, so rather than point out your schoolboy error, I will let the above slide

You then state

and, again, if I was in that frame of mind, I would be confused because a few posts ago, you stated

before justified this remark by stating

and finally admitting

But, as I say, I'm not in that frame of mind, so I will just put it down to being a 'Demdike-ism'!
Basically it's not too bad as you listen to it, but now a few days later i can't remember anything about it and have no idea how the song goes at all. Therefore it's very unmemorable.

And stop lecturing people. It's annoying.