View Single Post
Old 13th June 2017, 01:34 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
Its something which genuinely does frustrate me Nostalgic. When i was younger watching films was pretty much all i did. It was a nice safe world to retreat to away from the less than favourable reality. Being able to watch what i want when i want is something i miss dearly. I wouldn't change marriage and kids for anything but i do often wish the missus could appreciate how much it means to me.
It's a juggling act, I feel like I don't see my son enough as it is (wife & I both work full time to pay for full time childcare), so we're at work approx 8am-6pm each while son's daycare starts at 7.30, family help with picking him up but we only really get one day all together on weekends, and I am attempting to get healthy so doing the gym after work! So yeah, same here, when I was younger I did the same, just watched films as reality was pretty grim. Marriage & kids are by far better! Lol! Just watching stuff at a snail's pace, so no tv shows that everyone's on about, just movies when i can fit them in.

Hoping to watch Bloodstained Shadow by the end of the week!