View Single Post
Old 13th June 2017, 09:20 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
Attempting to watch a blade in the dark for about the 4th time this month. It's a great film & I love it, but every time I've put it on previously, eithrr chores, family or me being knackered & unable to concentrate (so have gone to bed) have stopped me, now I think I'll last the whole film as have day off!

Just curious, people on here seem to watch a phenomenal number of films (not since college/being single have I managed to marathon a tv show or watch more than two films a week if I'm lucky), I was just wondering how any members with family/full time job/lots of bills manages to do it?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

I'm lucky if I watch two films per week, even luckier if one of those films is my choice. I do get the odd weekend when the missus and kids visit the in-laws, when that happens I make like a bandit and will maybe watch half a dozen. I do get to marathon TV shows, luckily my other half isn't in to soaps or reality TV, we've got quite similar tastes as far as TV is concerned.

I don't buy any less though, I think Part of me still thinks that I'll eventually get around to watching them all, despite the fact that it's probably mathematically impossible.