View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2017, 08:38 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Additionally, I'm not sure whether I mentioned this earlier, but I double dipped on titles like King Kong, Gremlins 2, The Adventures of Robin Hood, something I didn't want to do, but did so because I like the packaging and art cards. Those purchases are more than compensated by those from today where I don't think I've seen any of those films, let alone owning them in any format. I have a feeling I have seen The Dirty Dozen, but that was a long time ago.

Even the titles I bought on Thursday included upgrades (The Hunger, performance, and Donnie Brasco) and no double dips the films which I already have on BD. Of the Premium Collection titles which are upcoming, there aren't any which I have on the Blu-ray format, owning A Streetcar Named Desire and the three gangster films (Little Caesar, The Public Enemy, White Heat) on DVD, but none of the others (Sex, Lies and Videotape, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?).

I'm happy for them to look through my collection and see which highly rated films I don't own and give them the first British Blu-ray release!