View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2017, 12:44 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default Dodgy PS4 messages.

Check out this dodgy bit of messaging:

veillonmathilde - "what's up"

me - "hello "

veillonmathilde - "i was just bored and wanted someone to chat with. my girlfriend double dared me to chat with someone random on this app lol.. I found your username on the friend finder " "how old are u?"

me - "43 yrs old."

veillonmathilde - "22female... here what r ya doin?"

me - "Just looking at film forums on the browser before I go to work."

veillonmathilde - "cool I just got done playing flinthook." "it's pretty much my favorite game right now lol, whats your favorite right now?"

me - "Resident Evil 7 or Star Wars Battlefront. Can't really chat right now as I have to get ready for work. Have a nice day. "

veillonmathilde - "lol, welll if you are down for doing something fun I have a good idea"

me - " Will rather just leave it as a fun one-off chat to be honest. All the best. Neil. "

veillonmathilde - "I'm just about to start work soon... a friend of mine was working online and I kept askin her about it so she finally showed me what she was doing" "i thought she was crazy at first lol. it's actually pretty cool though. so I'm giving it a try hehe"

me - "All the best."

veillonmathilde - "we work online doing private cam shows which sounded suuuper nuts at first believe me. but I freakin luv it!!!"

I obviously didn't respond to that! I also (sadly) couldn't see a 'report to Sony' facility on the options of my PSN message service.

What do people think about this? I can totally do without having to experience stuff like this whilst innocently using my PS4. And I'm 43 yrs old!