View Single Post
Old 31st July 2017, 12:58 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I gave my copy of Flesh Eater away by mistake and didn't have the heart to ask for it back. It was one of those two films on one disc dvd's. I should really buy another copy as it's quite something else. If i recall twas' gory as hell (on a budget).

It came from the same set as one of copies of the wonderful Flesh for the Beast. Yes, one of my copies as i have two. Both are different cuts of the same film which i find a bit odd - both uncut, just different.
Yeah, it's a film I'd want around - or at least I think so now, as, before 'rediscovering' it the other day, I'd forgotten pretty much everything about it, including the full-on gore that you point out. It's still fairly available, I think, and there's a cheap UK disc that looks pretty good. I can't believe I was scampering around the internet looking for a Blu-ray, really got to stop that kind of shit.

Oh yeah, I forgot we share an appreciation of 'Flesh For The Beast'! I only have the one version, though. Might have to dig it out, now you've reminded me... makes me nostalgic for the time when loads of that kind of stuff seemed to be coming out. Maybe I'm out of touch or something, but I never really seem to find that sort of thing these days. Feel like I'm falling back on old stuff (hence my last review, and the several before that).