View Single Post
Old 6th August 2017, 08:21 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Tbh its more the movie director that sells a film for me more than who stars in it nowadays,
Irrelevant who people think are good or bad actors I really just dont care who in them anymore , more of did I enjoy the film when I watched it , their is a few films I fancy when they get advertised but not enough to grab me to go pay a tenner or so to watch it .
Apart from recent Dunkirk I think last film i went cinema to watch was Raid 2
I got to point I'm in not in any rush to watch them anymore, I'm quite happy to wait for sky , Netflix or where ever for them to appear to watch them ...
Girlfriend has suggested we go cinema more and watch films but we see , she booked us to go watch Baby Driver on a late showing Friday night , but I come home from work was tired , decided go bed for a hour woke up and next thing I know I had a banging headache and spent rest of Friday night with head down the loo being sick ..
So she took her son who was 16 and because it was a late night showing they refused her entry with him, and said he wasn't getting in , I told her to make a complaint I think thats out of order , I get the late showing idea but still think that wrong ..