View Single Post
Old 15th September 2017, 11:14 AM
Cult Rookie

Default Nekromantik & Nekromantik 2 - Ltd Edition Arrow Blu-Rays

Hi there,

I'm looking to sell both limited edition versions of Nekromantik and Nekromantik 2 on blu-ray. The first got a bit dinged up during shipping and has some minor creasing to the spine on the case (which is very hard to see due to the dark colour of the packaging) but is in otherwise excellent condition and the second one is in near mint condition, has only had the cellophane removed.

Nekromantik is 98 of 3000
Nekromantik 2 is 2506 of 3000

I'm really not sure of the going rate for these as I've tried to find prices on Amazon, eBay (where it seems you can't actually list them for sale now) and elsewhere and am coming across no consistent pricing as they seem really hard to get hold of nowadays? The only thing I can see on Amazon for the first film is a new copy for nearly £200 and for the second they start at like £40. I'd be happy to sell both for £150 posted (and I will send via special delivery). Am also open to offers as I really am not sure of what these are worth or selling for these days.

I can send images of the blu-rays displaying condition etc, I just can't upload them as it stands due to my low post count.

Thanks

Last edited by Metamatic; 15th September 2017 at 11:36 AM.