View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2017, 10:51 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Film No.4

225870-berkshire-county-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg

A teen is getting bullied at school for getting filmed giving a bj at a party and yes i was taken back at this skillful writing too. What have i gotten myself into here. After a spit or swallow test with a carton of milk from her bullies she rushes home to rush off the shame but her shaming is far from over when her nurse mother confronts the poor child while she is actually in the shower informing her that this bj will haunt her for the rest of her life i mean come on who writes this shit seriously. While trying to digest the fact that she is bollock naked in front of her mother she adds insult to injury telling her she has offered her services to babysit the kids of a member of the school board becuase you want the teen famous in your school for bjs to look after your kids oh lordy lordy me. Its hard to relive this so soon after watching it so let's move along quickly and get this over and done with.

The evening kicks off with the usual playing hide and seek with the kids eating candy then a bedtime story. Later that night when the house is nice a quite there is a knock on the door and outside stands a kid in a pig mask and a very intimidating adult alost in an animal mask but forgetting the late time she opens the door without hesitation and a third unseen visitor attacks the babysitter. From there is promises to kick off big time but nothing interesting happen at all.

There is nothing original and yes i know its hard to be original in horror but i just felt like they weren't even bothered to try and put their own little twist on it just copy and paste every other home invasion film. The gore in the killing scenes looked good but there was not much of it but practical effects always gets a thumbs up. The acting was weak the plot was terrible and the bj subplot was pointless and the ending was so lame i just laughed.

Stay away from this one not entertaining in the slightest not even a boob to be seen anywhere.

2/10