View Single Post
Old 18th October 2017, 05:21 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
I couldn't get into the original I'll have to give it a rewatch , but do you have to watch the original to see this, or does it not matter because I still fancy going to see it on big screen with everyone saying it a must watch on the big screen.
You do not have to watch the Original but it does help.

Also it depends on which version you watch of the first one,Personally I would avoid The Final Cut as it has been tinkered with quite a bit as there is not really a definitive version to watch imo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Versions_of_Blade_Runner

"A DVD featurette titled All Our Variant Futures as featured on the five-disc Ultimate Collectors Edition profiled the making of the Final Cut version, including behind-the-scenes footage of Harrison Ford's son, Ben Ford, and the filming of new scenes for the Final Cut. According to the documentary, actress Joanna Cassidy made the suggestion to re-film Zhora's death scene while being interviewed for the Dangerous Days: Making Blade Runner documentary, and footage of her making this suggestion is inter-cut with footage of her attending the later digital recording session."